After a bit of sleep and an intense Irish breakfast, Mr. BF and I were ready to tackle Day Two in Dublin. Highlights include:
- Roddy Doyle's new play at The Abbey (Hilarious! And perfectly suited for the times...)
- Fish & chips
- Finding the perfect scarf for my Oma's birthday
- Visiting Trinity College (where Mr. BF went to school and where these photos were taken)
- Seeing the Book of Kells with no crowd whatsoever
- A tiny vintage shop where we found amazing wool and silk vests for Mr. BF, and
- Incredibly warm (by Dublin standards) weather!
I've added a few extra photos from this day over on my Tumblr!
Vest: Kimchi Blue via Second Time Around
Boots: Vintage Walter Steiger
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets; H&M, Vintage Boutique
Earrings: the Fashion Truck