Is everybody ready for the weekend? Here are a few things I am enjoying right now to get your Friday off to a good start:
- This New York Times article on the upcoming Sotheby's auction of the estate of Rachel Lambert Mellon, better known as "Bunny". Lots include Dior bags, Rothko paintings, Schlumberger jewels, a fire truck and a bamboo walking stick concealing a saw.
- Speaking of bunnies, this Instagram feed, WeetzandMarilyn by none other than she of local Instagram fame, Holly, is chock filled with mind-melting cuteness.
- The schedule for Boston Fashion Week 2014 is now live!
- This bright red skater skirt made from scuba fabric has a perfect cut and on-trend fabric; it's something you can wear all fall and winter.
- A few tickets remain for the Gilt City Boston Warehouse sale tomorrow at The Revere Hotel. Last time we went, Mr. TBF scored a Marc Jacobs bomber jacket for an unbelievable price. Get thee there!
Keep up with TBF! Follow by Email | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'